Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday: Calling All Toads

Any Toads in the House?

This is an open invitation to share any poem you have written ~ old or new.  Please leave a comment after you have linked up and support the work of others by visiting their blogs and leaving a review or comment.


If you have not used a Mr Linky before, you will need to copy the URL of the specific poem on your blog that you want to link to and paste it in the appropriate space below. Click on the title of the poem, before copying the URL, otherwise the link will go directly to your home page.






5 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

Please watch this space. It will take a while for things to get going again, and I ask for your patience. In the mean time please continue to share links to your site.

Many thanks to all those in support of the imaginary garden.

Kerry O'Connor said...

I'm signed in with my google account... let's see..

flaubert said...

Hi all, I will try to link up a poem a bit later. I'll be away from my computer for the next few hours. I hope we can get this going again.

Pamela

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Oh cool, this works now. I LOVE the look of this site, so green and froggy. TOAD-ally awesome! So decided to post a snippet, because it has frogs in it........

flaubert said...

Love the look, Kerry. I have posted a poem written to "we write poems", I didn't want to post an old one, and didn't have time for a new one. It is nice to be back!

Pamela