Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fireblossom Friday: Escape To The Past

Fireblossom here, filling in for our very own Hannaballistic. Today I am facing what I fear the most: filling out tedious forms and finding documents and organizing finances and all the stuff that fills me with cold horror. It makes me long for a simpler time, when a girl could stroll through the sunflowers or conjure spells in her Gypsy wagon without applying for a permit. 

So, here is what I want you to do. Take a look at these pictures and find one that speaks to you and write from that. 

From the dark...

to the light...

to the bookish....

to the days of future past. 

 

11 comments:

Kerry O'Connor said...

I love old black and white photos. They are so atmospheric. Thanks for stepping in at short notice, Shay.

said...

I love the third one ... with the sunglasses.

hedgewitch said...

Well, this one I have to do.

Rommy said...

OMG...these pictures are awesome. The only problem is I need to pick just one!

Maude Lynn said...

These are so cool!

brudberg said...

My aged librarian has an eye for legs... so books attracts my muse.

Kim M. Russell said...

I've only just got around to this and am spoilt for choice! Fabulous photographs!

जमशेद आज़मी said...

Wow... All picture are very beautiful. Nice post here. Thanks for sharing.

Hannah said...

Thanks for stepping in Shay...

...as I prepare for a week away from home, wow!

Hannahballistic. If I knew my email address would last as long as some socks I own (20 years)!! I might have rethought it for awhile..Lol!

Have a wonderful challenge and weekend Toads!! Smiles

Jim said...

Who wouldn't want to write after reading and seeing all this. I'm late, we've been out of town (South American Princess cruise, LA to Rio) but here I am. One Zillion things piled up to do after being gone sailing 31 days plus a day to get back home. Worst was a water cut-off notice that I was able to stop after late fees and a $10 fee for the cut-off letter (I paid in advance before we left but forgot to put the check in the envelope). I'm mentioning the cruise and have some Peliguin pictures on my other blog for today, "Jim's Little Blog".
..

Fireblossom said...

Thank you, everyone, for participating! if I missed visiting anyone, please let me know.